Subject: RE: DevCon & iRiver Bootloader

RE: DevCon & iRiver Bootloader

From: Peter D'Hoye <>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:25:59 +0200

> Now to my question:
> Regarding to
> there were plans to test and maybe release an update H3x0
> bootloader. Did this happen? Did Linus & Pete met together
> and even talk aobut that?

Yes we did have a short chat and I gave him my h380 to abuse it for a day.
After trying various things without result (like I did), he went to do a
binary search to find which commit broke it.

He managed to find that commit by the time Devcon was over, so I hope he can
figure out what went wrong in it. FYI, the commit that broke it was his ;)