Subject: help with 2 patches

help with 2 patches

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 12:06:13 +0100

Hi list.
I'm having some problems with 2 rb patches that i'm trying to apply. I've been through all my patches i use, and i've worked out which patches are conflicting with each other. I was wondering, please could someone have a look at the 2 patches that are in conflict and help me to sort the problem out?
Both patches apply ok, as long as i don't try to apply the other one.
The patches that are in conflict are patches 8630 and 6733.
I'd be really greatful for any help.
Alex.