Subject: The committers who aren't on the committers list!

The committers who aren't on the committers list!

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:53:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi friends!

The vote for the Rockbox Steering Board[*] is going to take place really soon.
It will be handled entirely on the (non-disclosed) rockbox committers mailing
list, which is exclusively for rockbox developers with commit access.

Therefore, I'm calling out to the 20 committers that are listed in
docs/COMMITTERS but are not subscribed to the committers mailing list: do
contact me (off-list) if you want to be part of this procedure - or just want
to keep up with some of the internal committers' discussions that occasionally
happen. There will be no other way to do it.

[*] = http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/RockboxSteeringBoard

--
  / daniel.haxx.se