Subject: question about the rockbox info menu under system

question about the rockbox info menu under system

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 11:10:00 +0100

Hi. I just noticed what i'm thinking might be an option that can be got rid of in the system menu.
in the system menu there is an option called version, this option isn't voiced. however under rockbox info, the version field is voiced, so I was just wondering is there really a need for the option called version in the system menu above rockbox info? or does it display different information to the field in rockbox info?