Subject: Re: Forums and 3.0

Re: Forums and 3.0

From: Antony Stone <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 15:36:20 +0100

On Friday 25 July 2008 14:50, Paul Louden wrote:

> Kaspar Rothenfußer wrote:
> > Perhaps you should just move those entries to some sot of
> > Archived/outdated/old forums subforum.
> > --Kaspar
> At which point they'll still show up in search results. These forums
> don't have a feature to easily set what is available, and what not, in
> searches. Why should information that's actually "wrong" be kept visible?

Will the information still be valid for targets which aren't ready for 3.0?

"The problem with television is that the people must sit and keep their eyes
glued on a screen; the average American family hasn't time for it."
 - New York Times, following a demonstration at the 1939 World's Fair.
                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.