Subject: Re: what to do about bookmarks?

Re: what to do about bookmarks?

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 00:53:59 +1000

Well, its working... sort of...
Attached is the first demo version.. yes there are compiler warnings
and waste code, this one is obviously not ready to commit... but if
your interested have a look...

I've only been testing this on the sim so far so if someone tries and
its unbareable (too slow) on targets please let me know.
atm, only loading a .bmark in the browser, and creating a .bmark from
the wps conext menu work (and it will always create the file
/dummy.bmark) so remember to rename it...

things to test: (some of these may be broken....)
you should be able to :-
* load a bmark file, then add new points to it without it creating any new files
* press cancel in the resume selection screen (only shown if there is
more than one resume point) and your previous playlist should resume
* modifying a playlist and adding new bookmarks should create new files

also, just a thing to note.. each bmark can have up to 10 resume
points (actually it can have infinite, but only the first 10 will be
selectable).

have a bit of a play, let me know how it goes (and if its workable)...
and PLEASE.. someone put your foot down and tell me how to name the
files...

Jonathan