Subject: Re: Title case or sentence case?

Re: Title case or sentence case?

From: XavierGr <>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:01:09 +0300

2008/8/18 Paul Louden <>

> I don't know that "having them both in the .lang file" qualifies as using
> them at the same time. The language file represents a lot of strings, some
> that would or could be considered titles and some that are dialogs and
> absolutely shouldn't be title case even if we consider title case
> acceptable.

Either way, there are a lot of instances that title case even if intended
are misused.
Now imagine having to decide which of these strings should be "sentence
cased" or "title cased". IMHO it would be horrendous and impractical (not to
mention subjective) to choose a casing for each string depending on its

We should just stick to a guide line and try to follow it.