Subject: Spanish update

Spanish update

From: Francisco Vila <>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 03:16:58 +0200

Hello all,
I've been trying to upload this update espanol.lang file (attached,
zipped, 29K) to SVN but links to it over there lead to dead ends.

I have followed the directions on translating, especially this, from
the 'style' section:
"you should not capitalize anything other than what would be done if
you were writing the text from scratch".
Besides from that, I am afraid to say that nearly every single string
in the file needed one or another change. That said, I think that my
previous Spanish colleagues did a great and huge work.

I'd be very grateful if somebody with SVN access could upload this
file for me, otherwise please give me a clue on how has it to be done
by myself.

Thank you!

Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)