Subject: Re: What will you fix before 3.0?

Re: What will you fix before 3.0?

From: Frank Gevaerts <frank_at_gevaerts.be>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:00:18 +0200

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 11:58:43AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> If you intend to fix any particular bugs or problems before the upcoming
> 3.0 release, can you please reply to this mail and say so (and explain the
> fix) and possibly include a rough ETA?

I'm not sure if this is worth waiting for, but I'd really like to see
new bootloaders with the release. I plan to try to find out what change
broke the gigabeat f bootloader tonight.

I also still think that we should first release 3.0RC for a few days,
and if no breakage reports come in rename that one to 3.0

Can we check if the builds for PP targets reboot properly on usb plugin,
or is that expected to vary between players of the same type?

Frank