Subject: Re: What will you fix before 3.0?

Re: What will you fix before 3.0?

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:05:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Frank Gevaerts wrote:

> That reminds me, we still need to disable plugins that don't work like e.g.
> metronome on c200.

Well, we don't "need to" do this. We previously discussed this and it might
indede be good and make a more polished 3.0 release, but unless someone steps
forward and volunteers to do it (and says so here) I think we should scrap
that idea and release things as they are now.

I'm deliberately pushing this since I believe we should release 3.0 as soon as
possible, and for that to happen I think we only should wait for things that
people are expressly going to work on.