Subject: Patches to Spanish language

Patches to Spanish language

From: Francisco Vila <>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 01:54:24 +0200

Hello all,
the patches #9402 and #9403 should apply in order, since the latter is
a diff over the first, once applied.

#9402 was done thanks to the Rasher's page and it removed deprecated
strings as well as some strings that contained inline comments
prefixed by a hash sign, unfortunately these hashed comments do appear
in the firmware interface and menus, so the second patch restores them
without the comments.

Thank you!

PS: I wonder the proper way to comment a string is outside the XML tags, right?
PS(2): How important is to remove translated strings that are empty in
the English file? There are also a bunch of warnings about my file in
Rasher's page, if this is urgent I will try to do it, the file has
worked well so far with all these warnings, anyway.

Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)