Subject: Re: "Contribute" Page

Re: "Contribute" Page

From: Nicolas Pennequin <nicolas.pennequin_at_free.fr>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 01:43:10 +0200

On Thursday 02 October 2008 22:57:59 Paul Louden wrote:
> The idea is to create a "Contribute" link in the menu on the left. This
> link would lead to a page where we describe how to contribute to
> development (write a patch, post to tracker, discuss, improve, when you
> think it's ready and you're willing to fix problems, post to -dev, etc)
> and documentation (update wiki, patch against manual, etc).

I think this is an excellent idea ! With the attention we're getting from 3.0
(and hopefully the ones after) it seems like the ideal time to make it as
easy as possible for new devs to join the fun :)

Maybe also linking to the knowledge map could be useful so newcomers know who
to talk to about certain things they might be interested in.

I look forward to seeing the draft !

Nicolas