Subject: Re: "Contribute" Page

Re: "Contribute" Page

From: Marc Guay <marc.guay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 21:07:13 -0400

My only real concern with this is that it makes the frontpage more
complicated than it already is. And from there I'm unsure whether to
suggest that this be part of a larger front page rework or that I
simply accept the fact that the project is complicated, so the front
page is going to be complicated as well.

Another thought: This page would essentially be the "for developers"
section of the docs index. I bet a use-case study would show that the
first divide that happens when people hit the site is: Are you a user
or a developer? It might be wise to work with that and have the page
flow visitors accordingly.

Marc