Subject: Re: "Contribute" Page

Re: "Contribute" Page

From: Martin Arver <>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:00:48 +0200

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 6:28 AM, Paul Louden wrote:
> Jonathan Gordon wrote:
>> I'm willing to bet that the word
>> "contribute" makes people think of their wallets more than coding.
> Good point. Maybe we should call it something else? "Develop" perhaps?

Participate or Get involved perhaps?

Check out the ubuntu site for examples of entry pages to the bug
tracker and general involvement in the project.

An idea would be to add a "Report problem" to the left side menu, and
link that to a "how to report bugs" page. Likewise, change patches to
"Get involved/Participate" and link that to a page as described in
this thread.

Paul, I truly hope this gets done as this is not the first time this
subject is brought up. I was almost certain that we had a page like
that, but my memory must be failing...