Subject: Re: Patch review

Re: Patch review

From: pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 09:22:26 +0100

Hi all,

From my (limited) perspective, another issue is that contributors don't
always have the time (or inclination) to complete a patch once it's
"working" (i.e. good enough for them, but not suitable for SVN).

I'm very happy to review and comment on patches that interest me, but I
rarely have enough spare time to get coding (and this applies to many devs,
I suspect).

So.. is there any way we can encourage contributors to finish the job?

pondlife

p.s. I'm trying desperately to make this sound positive!