Subject: Patch status

Patch status

From: CFP <CFPCompte_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 18:31:14 +0200

Hello all,

I posted approximately a month ago a patch to colorize view_meter plug-in on
color targets and I was wondering if it had a chance to get committed : it
had been discussed on IRC that it would be interesting to commit it, after
the release. Any update on this ? I realize that it’s hard to keep an eye on
every single patch the tracker holds, and in the meantime I’m not sure I
should post to this list about this… Sorry if not ! Otherwise, patch Id is
FS#9325.

CFP.