Subject: Re: get back into rockbox and accessibility

Re: get back into rockbox and accessibility

From: Daniel Dalton <>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:30:32 +1100

On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 09:51:22PM +1100, Jonathan Gordon wrote:
> so do the patch in a way which can be disabled for people that dont
> want it and submit it..

Right, I'll add a hundred extra settings for voice then? Its
configurable then it should be accepted right?

> > Should I send you all the patches I have installed so you know what I
> > mean?
> >
> please dont... I fully understand what your talking about and once
> again, its not going to be even considered for inclusion because thats
> not how we want it done.

Well, I'v been writing my own talking plugin patches for myself since I can't be
bothered writing code to make two voice files or whatever your solution
is... It works for me... So yeah, and I don't have a lot of time to
program these days.