Subject: Re: Cowon D2 Manual Build Error

Re: Cowon D2 Manual Build Error

From: Bernhard Vodicka <>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 16:24:24 +0200

Am Montag, den 20.10.2008, 15:55 +0200 schrieb Daniel Stenberg:
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008, Bernhard Vodicka wrote:
> > I have the sources from SVN and a Linux build environment. When i try to
> > build the manual for the Cowon D2 this error occurs:
> I get a completely different error. But instead of trying to figure out
> exactly why that is, we can just consider the fact that there is no functional
> Cowon D2 manual build at this point so it simply will not succeed.
> Of course you're welcome to join in and help us fix it!

This sounds great, but I don't have much knowledge about software
development in general and I have no idea about Rockbox (Manual)
development, sorry!

Bernhard Vodicka
OpenPGP-Verschlüsselte e-Mails werden bevorzugt.
Fingerprint: 4D7E BE70 8310 67B7 43EE  A1FF 46C7 CF22 AEA1 4F44
Bitte senden Sie mir keine Word- oder PowerPoint-Anhänge.