Subject: Re: discussion regarding adding settings (PLEASE add your 2 cents)

Re: discussion regarding adding settings (PLEASE add your 2 cents)

From: T.J. Ross <midgey34_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 09:55:48 -0400

However if they were accessible with the speech interface, I would have no
> objection at all to settings being turned into plugins.
> Does anyone no what happened to that particular gsoc project?

I'm still alive :). School and interviews have been kicking my ass for the
past month or so and I've had zero time for Rockbox related work. The patch
on the tracker is horribly out of date too. I sent my most recent work to
Daniel and Stephane but even that is not ready for commit. I'm going to try
and sync the patch for some review some time this week assuming I can find
time. As a nice side-note, voicing does work in plugins after applying my
patch,