Subject: Re: Positive Internet mirror for

Re: Positive Internet mirror for

From: Stephen Harker <>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 13:38:51 +0000

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Sep 2008, Stephen Harker wrote:
>> So, in short, can you please update your DNS so that the one A record
>> in the RR DNS corresponding to our server:
> Thanks, this is now done!

Hi me again, can you change the A record back to We need
to move off that server back to the fixed original one :)

All postal correspondence to: Positive House, 24 Broadway, London. W13 0SU
The Positive Internet Company Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered company number: 3673639. VAT no: 726 7072 28.
Registered office: Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, Herts, EN4 9EE.