Subject: Re: discussion regarding adding settings (PLEASE add your 2 cents)

Re: discussion regarding adding settings (PLEASE add your 2 cents)

From: alex wallis <alexwallis646_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 18:23:41 -0000

there is a
>> solution.
>>
> I'd propose this: battery bench doesn't use the plugin buffer at all, but
> steals his 512bytes from the main ram. So, stop playback -> start battery
> bench -> start playback again. There's also other plugins doing this.

HI. I see, so am I following you right, your proposing that battery bench
should be altered so that it doesn't use the plugin buffer at all?
is that right? or is that how it now works? sorry I just found your english
slightly hard to follow.
Also, when you talk about stopping and starting playback isn't that
something the user has to do already when there going to start the battery
bench plugin.
I no a blind user would have to at least, because at the moment of course,
in order to use speech effectively you have to stop playback as its hard to
hear speech when an audio file is playing, and you can't use speech when a
file is paused.
Sorry if i'm asking a really obvious question hear.