Subject: Re: menu reorganising discussion

Re: menu reorganising discussion

From: pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 12:31:20 -0000

Hi Jonathan,

That's clearer, I like it in the main

I particularly like the way it makes subsets of config (themes, sound
presets) clearer. I assume that "sound presets" replace "eq presets" -
that's a good idea.

However, I'd still find it more logical (thus easier to find) if volume,
bass, treble and balance were under Sound Settings.

As I said before, shuffle, repeat and auto-change dir should be together
(Playback Settings, I'd think).

The term "Playlist" should be reserved for when you're explicitly dealing
with a list - otherwise it should be "Playback".

pondlife