Subject: Re: FS#9515 - custom quickscreen... want to commit...

Re: FS#9515 - custom quickscreen... want to commit...

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 12:18:05 -0000

> Jonathan Gordon wrote:
>> Hey all,
>> OK, I think this patch is finished and working so I want to commit it
>> next week sometime...
>> Going by the quick talk in IRC it doesn't look like there will be much
>> complaints, but speak now if you want to...

Hi. just wondering, i'm not fully clear on this, how will this patch let us
customise the quick screen? in other words what settings can we chose to
have on the quick screen?
for example could I chose to have the sleep timer setting on the quick
screen if I wanted?
as it has always bothered me how the sleep timer setting has been tucked