Subject: Re: discussion regarding adding settings (PLEASE add your 2 cents)

Re: discussion regarding adding settings (PLEASE add your 2 cents)

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:25:41 -0600

XavierGr wrote:
And, as a point of interest, we're already using ~20-25% of the available
RAM on the Cowon Coldfire-based players as it stands, binsize is not only
important to the Archos players. We're also looking at players that only
have 384kb of RAM, which makes binsize an even more significant hurdle for
those (which will probably need a specially toned down build of Rockbox
anyway).

**Darn tooten dude!

My newX5l will soon be here and I don't want to see battery performance
decreased due to excessive disk spinning.

You guys rule...rocker