Subject: Re: Speeding up plugin builds?

Re: Speeding up plugin builds?

From: Joseph Garvin <k04jg02_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:20:10 -0500

Using 'make rocks' helps a lot, but builds still spend a really long
time on 'MAKE in plugins/bitmaps/native' even though I've compiled
multiple times now without ever altering any bitmaps. Is it checking
if the bitmaps or altered or is it running the conversion everytime?
I'm not an autotools guru so it's hard for me to tell.