Subject: Re: Should PLAY button always go to the WPS?

Re: Should PLAY button always go to the WPS?

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:42:43 -0000

> 2008/11/13 alex wallis <>:
>> I didn't actually no
> do you mean 'know' ?
>> think it would be good if we always new
> and 'knew' ?
> I have noticed you often use these shortcuts, but since the shortcuts
> are real words with a completely different meaning, it's quite hard to
> follow when english is not the reader's native tongue.
> --
> Rafaël Carré

Hi. Yes that is what I meant, thanks for your corrections My spelling isn't
the best, and I no its no excuse but I don't check it as often as I should
as when I read back what I have written if it sounds right with the screen
reader I tend to think it is.
But thanks for your corrections.

I make a lot of mistakes with the really obvious words like here and hear
there and their etc I will try to keep more of an eye on my spelling in