Subject: Re: Backlight fading - FS#6800

Re: Backlight fading - FS#6800

From: Jürgen Hestermann <juergen.hestermann_at_gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 17:45:01 +0100

> If i would use backlight fading (still don't have a target that supports
> it), i would probably enable only fade out or a very short fade in so i
> think it is good to have two options here.

Yes, I agree. If light is required I would not like to wait for it.

That reminds me on a cover flap in my car which is designed
to open VERY smoothly and I am always anoyed by it
when I want to put something into the panel quickly. I have to
wait eons until it's open. I believe the manufacturer thought it
looks tough but it's only anoying in daily use.

Jürgen Hestermann.