Subject: Tracker cleanup week!

Tracker cleanup week!

From: Nils <deathtoallhumans_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 13:47:17 +0100

Hello hackers, with a freeze coming up I think it's time to give that
tracker a good look.
We have some 200 open bugs and 300+ patches. I propose that we make next
week (Dec 1-7) "tracker cleanup week" where we try to look through the open
tasks, close outdated and fixed ones, confirm bugs, commit patches that are
deemed good and of course fix bugs.
I changed all open tasks that were marked "due in 3.0" to "due in 3.1" mark
the tasks you feel are especially important for the next release as "due in
3.1".

For the best 3.1 we can create! :)

Nils