Subject: patch discussion - FS#9173

patch discussion - FS#9173

From: Jonathan Gordon <>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 02:00:14 +1100

Nils message about a tracker cleanup week has made me decide to try
and either get this committed or dropped.

The aim of this patch is to centralise all the settings/options/stuff
related to the clock (including alarms, sleep timer, etc.)
This patch also removes the problem of talking the time in the info screen...

I'm sure the current patch has some niggling issues so I'm not saying
it should be committed as is.. I'm just trying to get some opinions on
it (I know pondlife is against it, I don't think I've heard from
anyone else.)