Subject: question about revision numbers in svn

question about revision numbers in svn

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:38:14 -0000

Hi list.
I was just wondering if someone could answer a question for me about revision numbers in svn.
I notice quite often, that revision numbers often get skipped, meaning that some times there can be several numbers missed out.
I was just wondering why this happens if svn is supposed to track all changes.
An example of what I mean is there is a jump from r.19212 to r. 19210 with no r. 19211 showing up in the recent changes list. I just wondered why this happens?