Subject: Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have Sound on Sansa AMS (previous SansaV2) !

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have Sound on Sansa AMS (previous SansaV2) !

From: Ben Finney <bignose+hates-spam_at_benfinney.id.au>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 16:26:45 +1100

Rafaël Carré <rafael.carre_at_gmail.com> writes:

> I'm glad to announce you that the Sansa AMS today delivered their
> first meaningful sound, like a baby coming to the world:

Hmm, I hope that option is configurable :-)

> It was the sound of peace, in the song "Israelites" by Desmond
> Dekker.

Forever eggcorned (by Lenny Henry, I think) into “My ears are alight”.

> May the force of the reggae guide us until we can commit working
> code into the svn repository !

Congratulations on this big step, and thanks for letting us know!

--
 \     “For myself, I am an optimist — it does not seem to be much use |
  `\              being anything else.” —Winston Churchill, 1954-11-09 |