Subject: Ladies and Gentlemen - we have SOUND on Philips GoGear HDD1630

Ladies and Gentlemen - we have SOUND on Philips GoGear HDD1630

From: Anton Veretenenko <anton_at_veretenenko.ru>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 04:40:46 +0500

After a bit of reversing OF and reading service manual, I'm proud to
announce that earlier in second half of November, Rockbox played music
on the Philips GoGear HDD1630 for the first time!

And the song was "The Blend (Feat. What What)" by "The Herbaliser"
from "1997 - Blow Your Headphones" album, and it was encoded in flac!

And thanks to Mark Arigo (lowlight) for the first commit for this
model and for reviewing my patches.

Keep on Rocking!

by Anton