Subject: ce n'est qu'un au revoir, mes frères

ce n'est qu'un au revoir, mes frères

From: Rafaël Carré <>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:03:59 +0100

I wanted to tell you that i'm very happy to work on the Sansav2 port
for rockbox, this is definitely a very particular project, with a very
active and friendly users and developers community.

I had some free time these days and I could learn a lot of stuff and
in the same time advance this new port (hopefully the next and only,
for a time, target supported on still-in-production models).

But my free time will reduce drastically since i'm going to work in a
ski station this winter and i don't plan to bring my (likely dead
anyway) laptop; so I hope to see a lot of progress when i come back ^^

If you have particular questions on some point I could know from
reading a lot of times the OF code, please do it before saturday, when
i'll take the snow road ;)

See you

Rafaël Carré