Subject: Re: ce n'est qu'un au revoir, mes frères

Re: ce n'est qu'un au revoir, mes frères

From: Robert Menes <>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:09:03 -0500

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:03 AM, Rafaël Carré <> wrote:
> Hi!
> I wanted to tell you that i'm very happy to work on the Sansav2 port
> for rockbox, this is definitely a very particular project, with a very
> active and friendly users and developers community.
> I had some free time these days and I could learn a lot of stuff and
> in the same time advance this new port (hopefully the next and only,
> for a time, target supported on still-in-production models).
> But my free time will reduce drastically since i'm going to work in a
> ski station this winter and i don't plan to bring my (likely dead
> anyway) laptop; so I hope to see a lot of progress when i come back ^^
> If you have particular questions on some point I could know from
> reading a lot of times the OF code, please do it before saturday, when
> i'll take the snow road ;)
> See you
> --
> Rafaël Carré

Hey Rafaël,

We're going to miss having you around for the winter. Good luck out there,
have fun hitting the slopes, and hope you meet lots of hot babes! ;)

I'll try my hardest to work on the port with Bertrik, and maybe any other devs
with AMS Sansas can pitch in. We've come very far on the port, and I for one
want to see it released.

(P.S.) Take lots of pictures!

Nobody's ever lost in life...they're merely taking the scenic route.
Version: 3.1.2
GCS/S/M/MU d- s+: a29 C++(+++) UL++++>$ P++ L+++ E+ W+ N+ o+ K++ w--- O-
M !V PS+ PE Y+ PGP(+) t+ 5++ X++ R tv b+++ DI+++ D++(---) G++ e+ h-
r++ y+