Subject: some task closure suggestions

some task closure suggestions

From: Johannes Linke <>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 21:40:38 +0100

I did this already in IRC, but llorean pionted to this mailing list, so
here you go. - a new tetris plugin with a
multiplayerpart.... i think the tetris in svn has become much better.
although it lacks the multiplayer-part, but i think most users can live
without it. - i think it was formerly a feature
request - "reverse keys on remote w/LCD when same is set to upside
down". this makes sense, but it seems that nobody except the author need
it. jgordon attached a patch in the only comment: "well i was going to
do this, but got bored... attached is a start if anyone wants to finish it" - FM radio TEA5767: New Features - i
dont know what is new compared to the new svn, but i also dont know much
about the radio at all.... - H100 grayscale bitmap fix - since
this is 2 years old i dont know whether its needed. and the second file
the patch modifies no longer exists. - every single hunk failes when
patching the code. and those "features" look wierd to me.

I hope this is the right place to write suggestions, if not - it's
lloreans fault ;) but please tell me if its not.