Subject: Re: Default settings for the release

Re: Default settings for the release

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 11:03:55 -0600

Marc Guay wrote:
> Thanks Rob, I was trying to remember the setting that bugged me the
> most whenever I reset my config. I vote half-heartedly for setting
> Auto-Change Dir to On as it's replacement; it's a nice feature worth
> showing off.

I think "Auto-Change Dir" is a bad setting to be on by default. I think
I'd find it quite shocking if I started playing an album and when it
ended I started hearing another album, possibly by another artist.
Especially since you can possibly see how many songs remain in the
current playlist, and when your player says "7 remaining" then keeps
playing new songs after 7, you think it's a bug not a feature.