Subject: Re: Default settings for the release

Re: Default settings for the release

From: Thomas Martitz <>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:08:05 +0100

>> Warn when erasing dynamic playlist
>> ----
>> I think this warning should be ON by default. The dynamic playlists
>> is one of the most misunderstood features of Rockbox and this warning
>> helps users understand what is going on.
I think it might be very annoying for users which already know Rockbox
quite well (and I claim it's a quite decent amount of people).

How about we extend the warning to something like this:

"Erase dynamic playlist"?

Select - Yes
(any free button) - Yes, and don't this again
Other - No

Selecting "Yes, and don't show again" would change the setting. The
other two don't change the setting.

I think this way it's less annoying but doesn't defeat the purpose of
the setting.