Subject: Re: Default settings for the release

Re: Default settings for the release

From: Sander Sweers <sander.sweers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:01:34 +0100

While not a Rockbox developer or typical user...

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 22:24, Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dave Chapman wrote:
>> I agree with Björn on this, and would vote for his original suggestion of
>> 30 seconds. This is actually what I use on most targets - mainly for
>> convenience in plugins, I agree it's a bit excessive for the menus/settings.

I think most people move around in the menu's and when done start
playback. I would expect the user to lock the machine and put it their
pocket to listen to the music.

What about putting it default at <some long delay> but also make it
turn off the backlight on lock by default?

Greets
Sander