Subject: Re: 3.1 Freeze

Re: 3.1 Freeze

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:51:57 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008, Paul Louden wrote:

> Alright, let's get moving on this. We're now frozen for 3.1 unless there's
> something very major we've missed. We'll follow the previously outlined plan
> of freezing for a week, then branch for a week, then release.

I just created the release branch, and it can be checked out like this:

   svn co svn://svn.rockbox.org/rockbox/branches/v3_1 rockbox-3.1

This means the freeze is over on the trunk. Please consider still focusing on
bug fixes (in both branches) and polishing up the 3.1 branch for release in a
week or so!

--
  / daniel.haxx.se