Subject: Re: Possibly incorrect FM region settings

Re: Possibly incorrect FM region settings

From: Marc Guay <marc.guay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 08:22:10 -0500

> i also agree with you. 50khz doesnt make much sense except for italy. i
> would also propose something like "world (100khz)" and "italy (50khz)".

I realize that this is only semantics, and generally agreed upon ones
at that, but using the term "World" implies that the US and Canada are
not part of it. And while the US often acts as though it isn't, and
thus may deserve this exclusion, the same cannot be said for Canada.
I propose, with tongue firmly in cheek, that the settings are changed
to:

US / Canada
Italy
Miscellaneous

All kidding aside, though, it is a weird terminology.

Cheers,
Marc