Subject: Re: Backlight fading settings

Re: Backlight fading settings

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:16:11 +0100

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Thomas Martitz
<thomas.martitz_at_fhtw-berlin.de> wrote:
> Personally, I cannot speak for the former one, but during the discussion it
> was pointed out that the current defaults are sufficient and just fine,
> providing a decent fading, and don't need further configurability.

I completely disagree. I really like the configurability of the fading
on my players and would hate to loose that flexibility. Usually I
change the fade in / fade out delays to something that fits my taste
better.

Also, those settings have been there since years and I don't see a
point in removing them at all.

 - Dominik