Subject: Re: Plugin API documentation

Re: Plugin API documentation

From: Alex Bennee <>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 19:24:24 +0000

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Maurus Cuelenaere
<> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 10:12, Alex Bennee <> wrote:
>> Which begs the question why not just use doxygen to generate the
>> documentation?
> I think there've been some attempts to use Doxygen as a generator, but most
> of them have been cancelled?
> Also, the last time when the subject came up on IRC, I remember that more
> people liked this system than Doxygen (because it generates a bit more
> useful information, like that function X only works when Y is
defined etc).

How do you mean? Is this due to different #ifdef's?

I was curious as to how doxygen fails and wondering if we where
inventing another wheel. However if it does and there is
already WIP in progress who am I to stand in the way :-)

Alex, homepage: