Subject: RE: Summer of Code 2009

RE: Summer of Code 2009

From: Mike . <giac2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 09:54:48 -0700

> Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:35:17 +0100
> From: stse+rockbox_at_fsing.rootsland.net
> To: rockbox-dev_at_cool.haxx.se
> Subject: Re: Summer of Code 2009
>
> On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 05:21:24PM +0100, Johannes Linke wrote:
>> unfortunately "Support other filesystems than FAT32 (like NTFS or ext2
>> or whatever)!" is on the NoDo list.
>
> I know. :-( Iíve got the Flyspray mail for the closing of this feature
> request as well. But I thought that it would be acceptable for the GSoC
> project.

Features that are unacceptable for rockbox are also unacceptable for Rockbox student project ideas. There is no sense in proposing a project that will not be accepted into SVN.

Windows Liveô: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect.
http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_howitworks_012009