Subject: Re: iRiver H300: Flickering after Hold

Re: iRiver H300: Flickering after Hold

From: Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz_at_fhtw-berlin.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 16:35:02 +0100

Matthias Mohr schrieb:
> Hi pondlife,
>
>> Do you have backlight fade in or out enabled?
> both enabled
> (but I didn't know that it's "fading" - I used the German language
> file and didn't get the meaning of the options when reading the
> German translation :-)
>
> I've also "Backlight On Hold" set to "Off" and
> "First Buttonpress Enables Backlight Only" set to "Yes"
>
> I'll set the fading options to "No" and retry it later (this evening)...
>
> with regards,
> Matthias (aka Massa)

I don't think it's caused by the backlight fading, as it's not happening
when you paused the playback before toggling hold.
Can you reproduce that without hold (by just having the backlight off).

Nevertheless, it might be worth to test if that happens with backlight
fading disabled.

pondlife, can you reproduce that?

--
Best regards,