Subject: Re: kugel: r19826 - trunk/wps

Re: kugel: r19826 - trunk/wps

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:00:23 +0100

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 5:37 AM, Dave Chapman <dave_at_dchapman.com> wrote:
> When the fonts were split from the main zip, the reason was to remove the
> virtually static fonts from the ever-changing rockbox.zip. This meant that

after the fonts were split out we intentionally didn't distribute any
fonts with rockbox.zip. This was changed to include the font for the
default theme when switching to Cabbie. I'd even go one step further
here (and always wanted to bring up a patch for that but haven't
gotten around it): remove _all_ fonts _and_ themes from the main build
except the default one (i.e. Cabbie plus required font). Then move all
remaining themes into the fonts package and rename that to "Rockbox
Extras", "Additions" or whatever fits (as it isn't a fonts-only
package anymore).

 - Dominik