Subject: problems checking out the 3.1 branch

problems checking out the 3.1 branch

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 16:05:31 -0000

Hi list.
I am having a few problems checking out the 3.1 branch and hoping someone
might be able to advise where I am going wrong.

I don't want to check out the latest code as I have some patches that are
synced with the 3.1 code.

The command I am using to check out the 3.1 branch is as follows
Svn co svn://
It checks out code fine, but then it says at the end that it checks out the
latest revision number, and not all of the patches will apply cleanly so I
am guessing something is going wrong somewhere, as sdoyon says that his
patches are applying fine on the 3.1 branch.