Subject: correcting the faq

correcting the faq

From: alex wallis <>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 14:09:54 -0000

I have just been hunting through the faq for links to the original iriver
firmware as I need to reinstall the rockbox bootloader as I think it has
become corrupted, because my remote control for my 140 isn't responding as
it should.
and last time this happened reinstalling the bootloader fixed the problem.

But anyway, I have just been looking at the faq and some of the info seems a
little bit out dated.
For example
"No version of Rockbox has been officially released yet for the iriver line
of players. "

This is clearly out dated seeing as we had a 3.1 release for the 140.

So My question is is it possible for a regular user to revise the faq?