Subject: Re: serious bug with h140 remote keymap

Re: serious bug with h140 remote keymap

From: gl <>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:41:27 -0000

> Does anyone have any ideas what the problem might be seeing as the problem
> still occurs on the latest unmodified daily build with mostly default
> settings?

A while ago my remote started occasoinally triggering folder skip when
increasing volume, but seemed to be OK on the stock firmware. Around that
time it got wet, so I thought that was the cause. I guess it's possible the
Rockbox scanning code is less forgiving of minor deviations from the
expected values (something I've been meaning to look at).