Subject: Re: last years gsoc projects

Re: last years gsoc projects

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:14:05 -0600

alex wallis wrote:
> Perhaps the wiki could be updated with information about the success
> or lack of of the various projects from years past. or if not just an
> e mail to the list.|
Rockbox is open source, and put together by a group of volunteers.
Perhaps you'd like to put together this email after contacting the
students and mentors from last year's summer of code? The mentors and
students are listed at the Google Summer of Code page, I believe, and
from there you could contact the mentors at least to find out what
information is worth putting in the email for the list.

If last year's isn't available though, it is a good idea for something
you could do this coming summer, too.