Subject: Re: Summer of Code 2009

Re: Summer of Code 2009

From: MT. <mtarek16_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 22:43:35 +0200

> So you could just do it now ;)
>
>Dave.

Yes, I believe I _should_ do it now :). I just have to finish a school
project, and get back working on this. Maybe on Saturday or Sunday.
by the way, I have a question, after a rm file is parsed and the decoder is
known, what happens next ? my understanding is that the parser, being now in
a DATA chunk, sends some data packets to be decoded, then after finishing
all the packets in one chunk it goes to the next DATA chunk and so on. Is
this correct ?

MT.